Your challenge is:
To write a New Dictionary of new words and slang terms that help you describe your lives.
To succeed in this challenge you will have to:
• Identify words that you and those around you use that aren't classic English or which are used in ways that aren't those described in current dictionaries.
• You may have to decide how these words are spelled.
• You will come up with clear definitions of what the words mean and how they are used.
• You may choose to illustrate your dictionary with photos, comic strips or drawings to help explain meanings clearly.
• You will work as a team so you make best use of your time and skills within the group.
To help you with this challenge you have:
• Word activities to get your brains working.
• Existing phrase books and language text books as inspiration.
• Digital cameras.
• Access to computers.