Your challenge is:
Plan, research and shoot a TV News Program for Manor High School.
This must include:
• studio based news.
• a news feature.
• an interview with a member of staff (not the one in your team).
• a feature with students talking briefly about their favourite place in
school and the thing they'd most like to change about the school.
To succeed in this challenge you will have to:
• Listen carefully to your Editor especially as she demonstrates
how to use the equipment.
• Divide into four teams and take one element each.
• Think carefully how TV News keeps stories short, to the point and
uses visuals as well as talking to tell its story.
To help you with this challenge you have:
• Four video cameras, tripods and microphones.
• A room to use as your studio.
• A list of possible news features.